Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I'll probably do the 15 bucks for Premier for this. Unless you can't finish this game in a month, I dont see a reason not to do premier. Unless you wanna skip the game entirely I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I'm still amazed that GameStop exists

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I've just been exploring the first open level so far. Its pretty fun. I'm only playing on normal though because I suck at soulsborne combat.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The rocket troopers who just don't give a poo poo about blowing up their friends are great

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

JBP posted:

This is nothing like sekiro the combat is floaty as hell. It's like cheap gow.

Yeah, I like it

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

ymgve posted:

Oggdo Bogdo is some straight up bullshit. Can't jump to get out of the way of its unblockable attacks, can't dodge to get out of the way of its attacks. And it seems the dodges don't have iframes at all? Do you get anything later that makes dodge work better?

I beat it on my second try. You can definitely roll to dodge its red attack. Just parry/block its other ones. I'm only on normal though, so maybe stuff changes on hard

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

I said come in! posted:

At least this was only $15. Gonna call it good cause i'm stuck and can't back track to my ship at this time due to story restrictions. Will enjoy the Mandalorian instead, and watch a playthrough of Fallen Order on Youtube.

Lol so your droid straight up ditched you forever?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

SnoochtotheNooch posted:

Do not buy this game. Youre giving EA money. Do not violate yourselves by giving EA money. EA is the devil. Do not purchase.

Plz make that^ thread name OP.

Jesus christ can we not do this. Just imagine I posted the Sonic "There is no ethical consumption under capitalism" pic here too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Lokee posted:

Thought I was being clever getting the game through premiere: Now the service is down? Is this just me? I just wanna drat rear end play the drat rear end game.

I can login to Origin but the window inside the app never loads. I can still launch the game by right clicking on the origin symbol in the tool tray though, or just using the desktop shortcut