Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
Coulda just made star wars dark souls. EA has the budget and could have made star wars dark souls. But they made this. Coulda made your own guy and unlocked force powers like spells and force shrines to collect midichlorians or some poo poo. Hmm. That would have owned.

EDIT: it kinda looks like dark souls gameplay somewhat. lol @ that clip of alpha "gameplay" footage. No way that's actual gameplay.

vandalism fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
EA and Disney... bring plenty of money cunts.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

TheAnomaly posted:

That's their stated reason for not doing early release on EA Access - they don't want the game spoiled before general release. I'm not sure I buy it, but it does make sense with Disney.

They dont want how bad it will turn out spoiled. Gotta milk those pre orders.

I really want it to be good but a "AAA" """GAME""" in 2019 by ea and Disney? Lol. Just lol if this is anything but a nostalgia fueled cash grab near the end of eA's star wars license.

I pray I'm wrong but I doubt that I am.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Captain Hygiene posted:

ITT we have overly strong opinions about a game that's not really even out yet

No lightsaber dismemberment.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
They coulda given the franchise to from and had star wars souls.

We truly live in a post vidya society.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

explosivo posted:

Imagine caring this much about anything lol. You definitely hosed up if you paid $60 for this on PC sight unseen when origin access is a thing but this is just sad.

Imagine caring about the downfall of a fun hobby to a greedy cult of shithead venture capitalists with no souls, just lol.

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003
They hosed Debra Wilson's poo poo up man. She doesn't even look human in this game, just eyeballs on a big fukken head lol. They super exaggerated her eyes.

I talked mad poo poo about this game and then bought it on steam. It was really fun and cool but i returned it because lol @ $60 on a 20 hour game. Also from what I read the exploration only really unlocks new colors for your poncho.

It pretty much is star wars souls as far as combat goes, so that is a plus. I will probly get it if it goes to $20.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vandalism
Aug 4, 2003

Just Chamber posted:

Grabbed a screenshot of the art book showing some of the looks we could have got for Cal, i mean some are pretty silly looking but it shows the level of customization we could have had:

Honestly that half cape looks miles better than the poncho

This poo poo is why people should not support ea honestly. Gamers are too thirsty for games and consume whatever the companies poo poo out so they know they can continue to push poo poo out half baked like this. I do it too cause games own. How do we end the cycle, bros?