Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
drat, I'm on the shattered moon exploring when I got to one of the force rifts, and found myself battling 150 battle droids. Game crashed, and since they hadn't given me a save spot in a while, I lost all that progress, including a boss fight. I can't believe there are no autosaves in this game.

Just redid the boss fight with the reprogrammed magnaguard. Shocked to see that even after I beheaded him, he kept on fighting!

Fun game so far, but a couple of random things. A lot of these areas you go to are inaccessible without the use of my jedi powers, and yet there are always pirates, stormtroopers, and droids already there ready to fight me. Plus, while the Jedi almost entirely wiped out, everyone is trained on how to fight jedi.

Nihonniboku fucked around with this message at 16:18 on Apr 30, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
Holy poo poo, that sequence on Jeddah where Merrin sends you portaling around the giant drill was one of the most intense gaming moments in recent memory. Truly an epic sequence, I was surprised to find it on youtube that it only lasted about 3 minutes. It felt much longer, but probably because I died a lot.