Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

The only thing I'd add is that Springsteen and the E Street Band still routinely perform sets that put bands forty years younger to shame. I last saw them on The River Tour in 2016 and they played for just a touch over three hours. Even if you're not a die hard fan it's worth it to see them play live at least once to say you've had the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Henchman of Santa posted:

The second leg of that tour was my first and so far only live experience with them. Eagerly awaiting 2020 dates.

If people want a taste of the live show, there's a selection available for sale on nugs.net. They've got every show from 2016 and 2017, but older stuff is a little more sporadic, which is a shame because I'd love to buy copies of the other two shows i was at.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

:hmmyes:

When I was growing up I had a cassette of The Wild, the Innocent, & the E Street Shuffle and wore the drat thing out listening to it. That and Born in the USA are the two Springsteen albums I've probably listened to the most.