Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

dads friend steve posted:

Jesus loving Christ everything about Biden suuuuuucks down to his loser staff. how goddamn soulless do you have to be to actually work for the joe Biden election campaign

He also has a history of failed presidential bids and in campaigning on Obama years nostalgia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

etalian posted:

He also has a history of failed presidential bids and in campaigning on Obama years nostalgia.
it's like i said in my first post: if anyone can gently caress up a sure thing it's Biden, and it's looking like i'm more right by the day. he's been on a consistent downward trajectory since the run-up to the first debates

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

do i have to be the pedant that points out that jokers are good in cards

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

thats loving terrible

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live for ever
And don't forget the joker!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

a significant percentage of his supporters are going to die by the primaries, lol

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

https://twitter.com/EmmaKinery/status/1160297794869088258

Ol' dogshit for brains joe is at it again with another gaffe. Can't wait for this sundowning piece of poo poo to get the nomination and do a full michael richards racist rant at a blm activist for asking him to maybe do something about police brutality.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
he's going to be the nominee and he's going to lose to trump lmfao

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Trump is going to own Obama again

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1163257550596378624

smarxist posted:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Reminder that Biden was paid $200,000 to give a speech to help re-elect a Republican in Michigan in 2018.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Biden gaiden

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

biden has fallen very far in both primary polls and the more important voter enthusiasm polls. he isn't winning the nomination, stop whining

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
that just means we need to work harder JoeB has the kind of common sense bipartisan solutions that will unite the country and bring forth prosperity such as the world has never seen

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy (low-energy) Joe!

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

biden is going to split the boomer vote. they will still want to vote for one of their own, but quite a few will peel off when the senility gets too much for them

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

get that OUT of my face posted:

biden has fallen very far in both primary polls and the more important voter enthusiasm polls. he isn't winning the nomination, stop whining

I really hope you’re right, but many things that poll well (Medicare 4 All) don’t happen and many things that don’t poll well (trump) do so...

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Jel Shaker posted:

biden is going to split the boomer vote. they will still want to vote for one of their own, but quite a few will peel off when the senility gets too much for them
it's telling that the media checkmarks by and large don't back biden, instead swinging for warren and harris

dads friend steve posted:

I really hope you’re right, but many things that poll well (Medicare 4 All) don’t happen and many things that don’t poll well (trump) do so...
public opinion at least matters in elections, if not public policy. as i said, look at voter enthusiasm and not the state polls. in a different thread, someone posted a poll of Sanders, Warren, and Biden. the question was if they'd never vote for them under any circumstance, asked in February, April, and June

Sanders held steady, even dropping a little bit in that category, from 8% to 6%. Warren dropped dramatically from 13-15% to 5%. Biden went up like a rocket- from 3% in February to 15% in June. so his moronic, possibly demented ramblings are definitely taking their toll

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Biden should be the card with the rules on it: straight in the trash

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Folks, he's right

He's telling us to vote for Bernie

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BetaODork/status/1160648971037155329

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

teh funneh leftie chapo podcast has made everyone into armchair neurologists, though in this one case they're probably right

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
joe biden is proof that we should kill everyone over 50

:killing:
:murder:
:votegop:

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

well of course not.

Jeb! was a dweeb, but no one that I know thought he was straight up senile

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Gringostar posted:

joe biden is proof that we should kill everyone over 50

:killing:
:murder:
:votegop:

Bernie tho

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

Keene, New Hampshire

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

VROOM VROOM posted:

Keene, New Hampshire

lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nice try bernie bros but i know for a fact new hampshire is fictional

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
still cackling aloud with gusto re: longfriend timefriend who's been a friend

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
also lmaoing at joe biden's teleprompter including the direction "extremely maggotmaster voice]: now imagine if barack

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Love the "don't vote for me" soundbite, can we isolate and enhance?

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Go home Joe, pack up the rest of your dignity and go back to Delaware, kiss your wife, tell her you love her, find a little place on Martha's Vineyard together and gently caress off

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Go Joe!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

VROOM VROOM posted:

Keene, New Hampshire

Sound advice

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Biden is now a point behind both Bernie and Warren in the latest national poll and his support among all groups has declined in kind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

drat biden looks and sounds insanely old