Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

every time I see unread posts itt I get a little bit of hope that Joe announced he’s dropping out. but no, he plods on like a useless piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

dads friend steve posted:

every time I see unread posts itt I get a little bit of hope that Joe announced he’s dropping out. but no, he plods on like a useless piece of poo poo

Gotta pray harder he gets mccain brain :pray:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hentai Jihadist posted:

drat biden looks and sounds insanely old
bernie and warren are in their 70s but they're not demented

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
me, every day biden hasn't dropped out

https://i.imgur.com/7RJVOKv.mp4

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Biden's in it for the long haul but i stand firm in my belief that he isn't going to win. Warren's presence in the primary is doing more damage to him, not Bernie as a lot of people expected (including me)

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

get that OUT of my face posted:

bernie and warren are in their 70s but they're not demented

holy moley I had no idea warren was 70

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

holy moley I had no idea warren was 70

the 3rd oldest Democrat running for President

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1167370891849818112

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Joe is keeping his powder dry so he can make a bigger splash closer to the primaries

thetan_guy42
Oct 15, 2016

murdera

Lipstick Apathy
Fan theory: Bel Biv De Voe "Let him go" Joe (three 3 oh) has no real fight or motivation in him to do this, therefore brain give up like lots of retired people.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Joe is lulling everyone into a feeling of complacency by pretending to be a sun downing moron but soon he will spring his trap.

TCE
Feb 26, 2016
https://twitter.com/WalkerBragman/status/1169405162370273280

Uhhh what the gently caress

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mid tier boss encounter in the Bernie for President 2020 ARG has taken heavy damage and is about to get its Limit Break - the cutscene that follows if the pc is able to have Biden come in 3rd in Iowa is, without spoiling anything, loving epic

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/Sludge/status/1174401724737609736

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Where's my boy Joe been at? Hardly hear about the guy these days

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

taqueso posted:

ded

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcnSpd9qLOg

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

joe biden really hates gay people

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1182461026010308610?s=20

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

I feel like I need to know what he says next to put this in context.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

taqueso posted:

I feel like I need to know what he says next to put this in context.

there is zero context where this is okay you piece of poo poo, this got people killed

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

I didn't say it was a good context, I just don't understand why he would be saying this at all. I mean it is Biden but he isnt all word salad either.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

https://mobile.twitter.com/c_cauterucci/status/1182452912053784576

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's shades of Jeb.

The low energy campaign, the awkward cringe worthy public speaking, gaffes and constantly lower campaign expectations (Ok to lose all the early states).

At least Jeb! was more successful at raising money to feed campaign consultants.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

taqueso posted:

I didn't say it was a good context, I just don't understand why he would be saying this at all. I mean it is Biden but he isnt all word salad either.

he's pretty word salady now. Biden was never exactly good with words, but he's way worse this year

dude's brain has clearly melted

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

he's pretty word salady now. Biden was never exactly good with words, but he's way worse this year

dude's brain has clearly melted

It's probably why the campaign seems almost afraid to put him out in public speaking and town hall events.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the biden campaign needs to put a record player in joe's bedroom to teach him to talk gooder

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

taqueso posted:

to increase his campaign chances, they minimize his exposure, thus minimizing the sexist patriarchal gaffes and senior moments he commits with every breath he makes

beep boop, the algorithm will decide the next biden appearance, please wait a moment while we triangulate

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

the biden campaign needs to put a record player in joe's bedroom to teach him to talk gooder

lmao at the whole gay bath house line he randomly threw out at the LGBTQ forum.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

etalian posted:

lmao at the whole gay bath house line he randomly threw out at the LGBTQ forum.

i didn't watch it, but from this alone, im already cringing

jesus

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lastgirl posted:

i didn't watch it, but from this alone, im already cringing

jesus

lol

quote:

During his answer, Biden digressed from the topic at hand and instead began speaking about the stereotypes which have followed gay men over the years, concluding with a non-sequitur about gay bathhouses.

“Remember, Anderson? Back 15, 20 years ago, when we talked about this in San Francisco, it was all about, well, gay bathhouses,” he told moderator Anderson Cooper.

https://twitter.com/keeltyc/status/1182495226537136129

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

yes but the '80s were 20 years ago, time stopped on 9/11

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

biden's brain is benjamin buttoning, he's regressing further and further
by november he'll be talking about the bygone days when he lived in a ligthless tomb, fed nutrients through a tube in a deep slumber
the yang gang is gonna start talking about the matrix glitching and joe waking up in a pod but it's gonna turn out to be about the 9 months he spent in his mother's womb

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doctor Jeep posted:

biden's brain is benjamin buttoning, he's regressing further and further
by november he'll be talking about the bygone days when he lived in a ligthless tomb, fed nutrients through a tube in a deep slumber
the yang gang is gonna start talking about the matrix glitching and joe waking up in a pod but it's gonna turn out to be about the 9 months he spent in his mother's womb

It will be like the ending of Space Odyssey.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

"Biden digressed from the topic at hand "

OK, well then. Biden is so toast. It was obvious before but this if that is him at the LGBTQ dinner, welp.

That quote didn't include the "cmon man" at the end which I thought was the best part.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Hopkins FBI
Jan 4, 2015

MY SACRED POSTING VOW IS NOTHING, FOR WHILE I STAKED MY HONOR UPON MY COMMITMENT TO NEVER SUPPORT JOSEPH R. B. JUNIOR I HAVE SCANDALOUSLY ABANDONED MY PRINCIPLES
gay gay gay bathhouses

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
this Biden cat says some wild poo poo I like the cut of his jib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004