Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
the secret alucard boss fight is a billion times harder than anything else in the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
jesus.....u keep the speedup soul on ng+. this changes everything

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

punk rebel ecks posted:

I'm currently stuck in the game. I just beat the the twin dragon heads at the tower and am not sure where to go. The alchemy lady said I should find a hallway in the experiment room but that is so vague and I've been all over the map and can't find a place that I haven't been before but can now access.

EDIT - Nvm I looked online what to do. How the gently caress was I suppose to figure that out?

very carefully