Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks awesome OP but I'm waiting for the Switch release. Cheers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's not gonna look as good as sprite art but I think it looks deece in motion. And I'll take what I can get.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I preordered it 5 years ago or w/e thank you Kickstarter

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

2 weeks ago i didnt really care but suddenly today i really want to play this now

Same I watched some gameplay today and it got me really excited for castlevania action

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

You Were Never Really Here joaquin calmly entering the imp zone and walking up behind me as im following a framerate unlock guide, muttering ohh glorious 144 hertz, and the camera turns away as he blasts my skull in with his iconic hammer

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

the absolute worst example of this ive ever seen is that leisure suit larry remake let people add themselves to the bar at the beginning of the game and you can talk to them

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

are you playing Bloodstained in 4:3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Nerd just put out his first impressions of Bloodstained, he sounds pretty positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klUaSplIquI&t=84s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Enough! I already backed it!! I can't preorder it twice!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like it and I haven't even played it yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Modern Ys games still look that bad bc they're made by 6 people in a closet in Tokyo. It's quite awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You get to savor every frame twice as long at 30fps.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

anyway do u really need a platformer to run at 60fps. im not really a pc tard so most games i play on my ps4 are like 40fps anyway

mario 1 ran at 60fps on a NES. its not rocket science

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dawn of Sorrow is a low tier CV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope the switch version doesn't suck...only one more day till I can play

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Downloading now...gonna be great.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Turdstained at a glorious 720p/15fps...my wallet!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, it looks and feels awful on Switch. This is disappointing

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game is great and I've barely started.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Did you get the Switch version. Is it really that bad

Yeah. It's really that bad, super low res and all the characters are blurry and it's not a consistent framerate. I've also heard t crashes a lot which is cool. But it didnt crash in hour I played

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The sexy Dracula David hayter Guy is cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've only fought one but it was cool bc it was just another person. Which are my favorite kind of Castlevania bosses

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well the boss on the tutorial boat was pretty stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SpaceAceJase posted:

The switch port is still rear end

its loving awful and i never got to play this game bc of it. ive restarted 3 times, the furthest i got was the dragon coiled around the tower boss but whenever i fought it i would fall through the floor after about 20 seconds.