Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

This game looks cool but I've spent too much on games recently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

American McGay posted:

Goondolences.

I don't get it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

OKay well the thread has reached the point where goferchan plays for 52 hours on release straight while spoiling everything

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Gave this chunk of rear end the 100% map/powers/enemies test and it ate the fail donkeys steaming diarrhea stream after just 82 hours of gameplay. It would literally be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fuckin poo poo is so bad lmfao. I'mma wrap it up real quick then go back to find all the hidden rooms and items before starting ng+ of this turd. Can't wait to uninstall this potent cum and blood milkshake so I simply continue laughing at the dumbasses playing it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

(whisper screaming) This is what you get for Mary Sueing Castlevania you gently caress goblins!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ive decided aince average bear, american McKay and bob dont like this game it has to be good. Great even

This

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

no offence to any pc gamers out there .. i jut sort of think all of them are retarded, and infected with some kind of parasite. but it doesnt mean i think you personally are retarded

Same but offense intended and I personally think they are retarded.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yeah it's fine to talk honestly about your opinions on video games unless it's an aspect Synthy doesn't like. gently caress you kid. Meet me in the octagon.

This has nothing to do with me dude. You are literally checking frames in the game instead of just playing the loving thing. You are straight up retarded.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Just taking 4 hours to make sure the game is running at peak performance only to beat 2 bosses and never play it again. Lmao you fool. You absolute PC clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao