Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like ugly slow crap but I hope it goes on sale in a couple months. On Switch preferably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's hideous and the best castlevania games are on the nes and genesis :twisted:

Agreedo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

The game looks like Leonardo da Vinci was in the middle of painting the Mona Lisa, then he had a craving for a Taco Bell burrito and, about 6 to 8 hours later, took a big dump in the toilet

It looks like poop falling out of a volcano that's filled with poop, and raining from the sky due to an epic explosion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Theyre both 3d sonic fans. So this game is probably amazeballs, much like sonic 06 once you learn the ringless silver speedrun

lmfO

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SpaceAceJase posted:

I backed it on Kickstarter and had no idea it'd be some watered down 30fps rubbish on switch and also that I'd get it after everyone else. Had no option to get the ps4 or steam versions once it was revealed that switch wluld get a trash port.

Never back Kickstarters

lmfao What the gently caress.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hideous filtered portraits also fit, with this absurdly bad looking game. Did you guys see the rainy ship level. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You really have to see it in action, in person no less. The first level of the game dude. No way. You can't call this game ugly until you spent 40 dollars on it and seen it up close. You have no idea.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll probably stream it later. :cheerdoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

spb posted:

The soundtrack on this turd sounds like something my rear end cheeks would say to a toilet

lmfao I haven't even listened to it yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

The real stain is in IGA's draws from making GBS threads out this turd.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got myself stuck. This game can go to hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I got out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol
[scope crosshairs drifting up towards the zeldathon sticky]
Mother fucker!! This ends here.

Pray we never meet in real life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

me: Hey whatsup twitch! Whatsup Periscope chat! HolePisser comin at ya live from the Imp meetup at the Mana Bar, and the party’s only—
wormskull:

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it true these costed 1500 dollars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's full of pervert poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some pervert poo poo I seen without even trying to find it: Holding up makes Miriam do a series of pinup poses, you can sit at a piano and play it and a naked fairy will sing on top of it, pigtails, squeaky shoes as a weapon that look like a little girl's sneakers, a face mask that makes Miriam sound like a little girl, a room with a portrait in it that is staring at Miriam and you can sit down in front of the portrait, full blown upskirt in several animations such as going into a portal or saving your game, all manner of cat ear type cosmetic items, an item that zooms in on Miriam's rear end,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuckin poo poo is so bad lmfao. I'mma wrap it up real quick then go back to find all the hidden rooms and items before starting ng+ of this turd. Can't wait to uninstall this potent cum and blood milkshake so I simply continue laughing at the dumbasses playing it.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Note: That's meant to be a gif of Bob, not me shooting bob.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s good because if you want to play a game like Zaria of Sorrow then it’s like that. It’s just incredibly ugly.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Aria more than SOTN and therefore I like this more than SOTN truth be told.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i havent seen any of that, im sure as a full blown pc gamer hes modded half of that in along with various senran kagura characters and nazi uniforms

Hold up on your dpad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

thats a jojos pose, the stone mask is also from jojos

Need I say more?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

i loved aria of sorrow. its my 2nd favourite after sotn and ahead of ecclesia. though to be honest those are the only modern ones i like except for portrait of ruin

Same except I only played 5 mins max of any of the others.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And also the order I like them in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It’s just one foot that pulsates so it may be a medical condition.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yeah my biggest complaint other than how it looks and sounds is the bosses are extremely easy and stupid.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kinda every time I have to fight things it kinda sucks but finding ways to move around is cool and the Aria of Sorrow feels are nice.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But I’m doing a feet only high INT build so maybe it’s my fault.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I do like the double jump sound effect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why didn't anyone tell me that. The game's too drat easy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

alright, playd some more . it controls basically exactly like sotn right down to the little tricks you can do like attacking with a knife right before u hit the ground and getting another instant attack after etc.

I couldn't get this to work with any weapons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It doesn't just look but feels better when things are 60fps. Especially a platformer or whatever. To me anyways.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is my game busted. For me it doesn't feel the same way it does in say Aria, when I've tried it with several weapons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I just tested it a couple times with a Long Sword which seems like the most castlevania sword. No matter what timing it either felt like there was a delay when I landed, it wouldn’t do another attack, or at best that just spamming attack was about as fast. I did learn that you can attack, cancel into backsplash, and then Vance that into another attack again.