Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
This game looks incredibly bad but I kinda feel sorry for the people who are playing it and pretending to enjoy it in the face of such ridicule so I'll go ahead and align myself with Bob and EE here. I think the game is good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Skylark posted:

Wait why are some ppl saying it looks bad... Isnt it like Sotn??
Imagine you just typed the same thing but about Mighty Number 9 and Mega Man.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

American McGay is a known troll, pay no attention to his machinations.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This game looks cool but I've spent too much on games recently
Goondolences.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulReliableMarjoramCoolStoryBob

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
They're only in 1/3 of all the rooms in the game and only sometimes do they come to life as enemies so you have to pay even closer attention to them. Not really a big deal at all imho.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

This game is really good!!! Not sure where it ranks with all the other RPG castlevania games but it's up there pulling its weight with them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't respect anyone who paid a Japanese conman $2,000 to run their selfie through a Photoshop filter and put it in a video game when they could have donated to Zeldathon instead.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Arrhythmia posted:

*idly, at the kitchen table, reading the business section* I should get into kickstarter scams.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I guess I’ll pick this up whenever they patch in an option to hide the upsetting omnipresent pedo paintings.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

HolePisser1982 posted:

me: Hey whatsup twitch! Whatsup Periscope chat! HolePisser comin at ya live from the Imp meetup at the Mana Bar, and the party’s only—
wormskull:

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

mysterious loyall X posted:

look instead of having to get real close to a crt tv to see sopithia's feet in soulcalibur dreamcast i can just zoom in on bloodgal's feet that aren't quite as well modelled or textured as a dc game i on't see why people are soup in arms about it
Also they pulsate erotically.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wormskull posted:

Need I say more?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The feet loving pulsate erotically and you're trying to act like you don't notice any of this poo poo? This is a new low even for you, the guy whose known for liking gross anime pervert poo poo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

i like this game a lot
https://clips.twitch.tv/DistinctDreamyBaguetteBigBrother

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
You can unlock them automatically by changing naming your save file, same as all the other games.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I.N.R.I posted:

anyway its a good game so far .. i think i can recommend it now (60fps). sure beats the poo poo out of dawn of sorrow anyway

=alright now you're just trolling. unbookmarking this shitshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
drat that's soon. Hype.