Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm definitely getting it but the Switch version doesn't come out for another week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Skylark posted:

Wait a minnute is it something about the gameplay or are people wishing it was 2d??? Literally i was surprised they were charging 40 dolars for this til I looked it up and saw its 3d. 2d just feels old + cheap to me and its harder to enjoy.

American McGay is a known troll, pay no attention to his machinations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

Mudstained: Residual of the Shite

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao
Comet Ping Pong guy dropping a handkerchief with detailed but coded instructions on how to load custom switch firmware at the DNC meet&greet

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

One of the Pillars of Eternity expansions added a weapon that grows stronger the more of those guys you kill with it, which was cool

Awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

This.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Pray we never meet in real life.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Enough! I already backed it!! I can't preorder it twice!

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

sometimes your hand is forced, its just the way things are

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

Ive decided aince average bear, american McKay and bob dont like this game it has to be good. Great even

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

I'm completely neutral about this game. I'm just here for the loving chaos.

Joker’s Trick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

this game is great and I've barely started.

Did you get the Switch version. Is it really that bad