Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it's hideous and the best castlevania games are on the nes and genesis :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

American McGay posted:

This game looks incredibly bad but I kinda feel sorry for the people who are playing it and pretending to enjoy it in the face of such ridicule so I'll go ahead and align myself with Bob and EE here. I think the game is good.

Theyre both 3d sonic fans. So this game is probably amazeballs, much like sonic 06 once you learn the ringless silver speedrun

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

rats off to ya

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

it was 60 or 50 for PAL. i mean, it was a huge part of how loving mindblowingly good it felt to play back in the day, at least for me, so im not stoked to buy the 30fps version of the new one. but i dunno, difficult choice for sure

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Wet Dreams Don't Die

excuse me that's the lsl remake sequel that al lowe had NOTHING to do with

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bob is now publicly dragging this game on social media which means it's probably really loving good.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The Nerd just put out his first impressions of Bloodstained, he sounds pretty positive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klUaSplIquI&t=84s

always trust a man who shills for chinese mobile games and vpns is what i always say

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

HolePisser1982 posted:

epic nerd guy: the whip is a poo poo and the sword is an rear end! diarrhea dogballs, flush this piss down the shitter!
mike matei: [scowling while laboring over a stick figure guy saying the n-word in Art Academy WiiU in absolute silence]
me: haha! they still got it

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

look instead of having to get real close to a crt tv to see sopithia's feet in soulcalibur dreamcast i can just zoom in on bloodgal's feet that aren't quite as well modelled or textured as a dc game i on't see why people are soup in arms about it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i think its worth mentioning, although the game is very ugly, the music is also very bad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fuckin poo poo is so bad lmfao. I'mma wrap it up real quick then go back to find all the hidden rooms and items before starting ng+ of this turd. Can't wait to uninstall this potent cum and blood milkshake so I simply continue laughing at the dumbasses playing it.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ive decided aince average bear, american McKay and bob dont like this game it has to be good. Great even

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Got 3 rigs running this bucket of rear end on different accounts set to close and refund right at the 1h59 minute mark exactly. Gahaga gently caress you Kickstarter Capeshit get redpilled.

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

alright, playd some more . it controls basically exactly like sotn right down to the little tricks you can do like attacking with a knife right before u hit the ground and getting another instant attack after etc. so ... if youre worried about how it controls, its at least as good as sotn and prbably basically identical. i havent fought any bosses yet but some of the 2d prequel game ones were pretty good so i bet they cant be too bad in this game. i also tried to both spot and get a boner from looking at a pulsating foot (?) but failed on both counts. i bet this game would look 100x better and modern on the switch . anyway, its castlevania, like u knew it.

It runa 30fps on switch. Incredibel

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

its probably fine. ds1 was great on the switch and that ran at 30fps too. its when u drop frames and get lag and poo poo that pisses me off

Oh my god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

anyway do u really need a platformer to run at 60fps. im not really a pc tard so most games i play on my ps4 are like 40fps anyway

Good god

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mni7B4H33OE&t=38s me when i see people saying its acceptable for platform games to run at 30fps and have frame drops

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I'll guarantee that you've never played a platformer on a real console, that was worth a poo poo, at 30FPS whether it's something you've ever cared about or not, and I'm also going to say that 30FPs on a platformer or something requiring that kind of control is about as bad as input lag. Don't at me.

this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Can't take this poo poo seriously or Synthy and his band of codeine fuckbrains will concoct fakeposts that make you sound like you blast your draws full of flaming hot cheetos diarrhea every night. So gently caress off. Just a simple no. I'm done with you low frame rate dickheads.

i blast tapatio brand dorito powere d shits

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

After watching wormskupp steam this game while sing a bunny girl outfit that shows full armpit and cleav and a ganguro witch outfit and the camera zooms write into miriams crotch when she jumps into a warp hole all I can say is...this game is cucking awesome!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

The bunny girl outfit is for my magic foot build.

I made sure jim kazoomer is barefoot in my tekken 7 so I can uh hit confirm magic 4 easier his normal outfit is a bit cluttered :ninja:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

That's a bummer hope they fix it . I heard PS4 has issues too but not that bad

to be fair, 15fps is 1/4 of 60fps. could you eat a whole pizza? no, but 1/4 of a pizza is plenty. in the same manner, 15fps is probably fine. plus the vaseline smear over everything gives it that classic bob stream feel with bilinear filtering and super sai eagle 4x. perfection

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a Loving Dog posted:

I could eat half a pizza easy.

most impressive

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There is, in fact, another console this game plays best on.

its steam courtesy of lord gaben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. It's really that bad, super low res and all the characters are blurry and it's not a consistent framerate. I've also heard t crashes a lot which is cool. But it didnt crash in hour I played

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/c5d8dz/bloodstained_case_is_a_blue_ray_case_size_with/