Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

https://twitter.com/poochy_lily/status/1142095257590517762?s=19

Oh thank god the better hair improves everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
isnt that jade's rival from tales of the abyss

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Tired Moritz posted:

dist's hair is pink

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

I can already hear lorentz yelling "I'm being mocked by savages"

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Have they said anything about the teachers being playable units or having supports?

...I just want to smooch Catherine

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

My sister commented "he looks like a Purugly or Liepard gijinka"

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

SgtSteel91 posted:

Have they said anything about the teachers being playable units or having supports?

You can get support points with the teachers by eating with them like any of the students they but nothing's really been said about what those go towards. You've got to imagine you'll have more than 8 characters each game though so I think at least some of them will be pre-premotes later on.

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

I never lost hope.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I have only seen that picture in my peripheral vision, and so it shall remain. My eyes must remain virgin, to only behold him for the first time in-game.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Wow, this is pretty different looking.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
He's ugly Saberlot.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

SgtSteel91 posted:

we've seen manuela in combat on the player's side

and all of the teachers and adult NPCs around the monastery have classes shown when you go to interact with them

so, yes, probably

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Did Claude go and stare straight into the reactor core or what

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Not sure how accurate the info is but it seems that even after the time skip you will still be stationed in the same school and will be spending your time teaching with one battle at the end of the month. Minigames will still be available during weekends and daily choir practices will continue as usual. I hope that's not fully accurate and something changes since that sounds a little weird.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

They confirmed that you'll still be able to do teaching and stuff and the schedule will still be there in the famitsu article, which makes sense since those are core mechanics, but the rest of that wasn't mentioned in the article at all.

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
Yeah, that's why the not being sure bit at the beginning since those weren't mentioned in the new article. It might be extrapolating from the article saying the game flow being largely unchanged and weekends still being free to do whatever.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
the school would be invaded and the "lessons" turned into generic training.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Terper posted:

Dimitri Alexandre Blaiddyd

His initials are DAB :eyepop:

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

Terper posted:

His initials are DAB :eyepop:
If the game gives me the ability to change faction names, it's going to take a lot of willpower to not rename the Blue Lions into "#SquadGoals".

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1143051630570426368

Looking forward to the timeskip where we will see this man's moustache bloom into the full handlebar it deserves to be.

edit: omg his va rules

https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1143051882585370624

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019
With VA and personality description like that I imagine there will be plenty of dad jokes :allears:

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/hdkirin/status/1143152820377358336?s=21

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Not gonna lie, this is pretty :discourse:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrHte5Be7qw&t=363s

looking at all the tier 1 classes on edelgard. the female classes look really like, normal, in this game

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

I think they look pretty solid.

From about the beginning it felt to me that art design wise Three Houses was going for like a more subdued look than the last couple of games. (Maybe that's the wrong word for it but I dunno that's kinda how its seemed.)

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Does anybody know if the characters, especially Byleth, walk around the school in their default outfit, or their class outfit? Because FByleth's standard outfit is so bad, and MByleth's is not really good, either. But their outfits in proper FE classes look good. So I hope we're not forced to always walk around the monastery in ugly stockings.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Thief wearing exactly one pant is kinda funny but yeah the designs look closer to something someone might actually wear in general

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Torrannor posted:

Does anybody know if the characters, especially Byleth, walk around the school in their default outfit, or their class outfit? Because FByleth's standard outfit is so bad, and MByleth's is not really good, either. But their outfits in proper FE classes look good. So I hope we're not forced to always walk around the monastery in ugly stockings.
It seems like they're in their normal outfits considering Dedue isn't standing around the monastery in full platemail.

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Huh. Think they're color coded to your house? There was a lot of red in Edelgard's outfits.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1143775903165534209

Seteth assists the Archbishop and objects to Byleth being put in charge of the classes so quickly, though he respects Rhea’s decision. He also takes care of his younger sister.

https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1144500930835972096

Flayn is Seteth’s younger sister, who lives at the monastery despite not being a student. She’s gentle and outgoing, but her curiosity leads her to make rash decisions.

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
https://twitter.com/rokusashu/status/1144644687740805120

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
First people were comparing Marianne to a cross between Berkut and Rinea and now this. Personally, Seteth's facial hair hasn't impressed me enough to think that he's Rudolf's grandson.

SgtSteel91
Oct 21, 2010

Supersonic Shine posted:

First people were comparing Marianne to a cross between Berkut and Rinea and now this. Personally, Seteth's facial hair hasn't impressed me enough to think that he's Rudolf's grandson.

Hold judgment until the 5 year time skip

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

you know by that logic its hosed up walhart was bald and didnt have a beard

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Endorph posted:

you know by that logic its hosed up walhart was bald and didnt have a beard

I know his helmet covers it up, but Walhart has luscious, flowing Witcher locks:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wtf

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Did you never notice his white hair?

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I can see someone not realizing he had long, flowing hair. For the longest time I thought this screen in Ace Attorney was indoors!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFL Octopus
Jun 20, 2014

LET ME EXPLAIN

Terper posted:

For the longest time I thought this screen in Ace Attorney was indoors!

:aaaaa: