Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

yeah i just thought the white part at the part of his head was part of his helmet or a mostly shaved head or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
People outting themselves as blind fools that foolish thought of foolish things

Meallan
Feb 3, 2017

Terper posted:

For the longest time I thought this screen in Ace Attorney was indoors!

I... have replayed this game 3 times... I only now noticed it too...

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

Terper posted:

For the longest time I thought this screen in Ace Attorney was indoors!

gently caress

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Ah yes, this was a prominent point of discussion during the LP of that game.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
quote is not edit :(

CandyCrazy
Oct 20, 2012

Torrannor posted:

Ah yes, this was a prominent point of discussion during the LP of that game.

(The LP in question)

Edit:
New teacher:
https://twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1144863318223405056

CandyCrazy fucked around with this message at 11:11 on Jun 29, 2019

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Here's the point the thread discovers that the area is outside:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3490301&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=61#post408679763

Another Camus?

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i mean its not really surprising, the sky only occupies the like top 10% of the screen and given phoenix wright's mechanics you're focusing on either the character sprites during talks or the ground for clues.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I was there that day and well I remember how it shook me to my core

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
I kind of hope the new guy is related to Edelgard and their supports revolve around her being exasperated by her brother/cousin/really young uncle being a shy recluse who wears a strange mask and avoids talking to other people. Of course, if they are related, he probably disappeared a while ago and came back under an assumed identity.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Its not Camus. It's Conrad.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

So is that the secret identity of Flame Emperor or Death Knight?

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

marshmallow creep posted:

So is that the secret identity of Flame Emperor or Death Knight?

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, both the Flame Emperor and the DK already wear masks, why would they wear a mask even out of "uniform"?

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

Torrannor posted:

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me, both the Flame Emperor and the DK already wear masks, why would they wear a mask even out of "uniform"?

To be fair, it's entirely in character for someone who calls himself a Death Knight and wears ridiculous armour.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
it's char

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the flame emperor is annette and the death knight is one of the dogs

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

I think you mean AEUG ace Quattro Bajeena. Wearing a mask like Char for some reason.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

not a bot posted:

To be fair, it's entirely in character for someone who calls himself a Death Knight and wears ridiculous armour.

This is Zelgius' final form

Randallteal
May 7, 2006

The tears of time

chiasaur11 posted:

I think you mean AEUG ace Quattro Bajeena. Wearing a mask like Char for some reason.

That guy's pretty much just useful as a stat backpack for Kamille tbh

Amuro too, but thems the breaks with prepromotes.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Fire Emblem x Super Robot Wars when?

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Randallteal posted:

That guy's pretty much just useful as a stat backpack for Kamille tbh

Amuro too, but thems the breaks with prepromotes.

Amuro's a bit awkward. His growths are insane, and his class bases are great, but his starting stats outside of his class are mediocre. He's great early on, but the time between his first and second promotion leaves him way less useful for a bit.

But then you get that third tier class, and he's basically able to solo maps.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
The est is Loran who has worse stats and no special ability, but his skillset makes him the best at killing mooks

AradoBalanga
Jan 3, 2013

While the story is explicitly Alm's story, Celica will simply happen herself into your top ace list with very little resource investment despite a reduced story presence. She does cause Berkut to snap and go insane, however.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Supersonic Shine posted:

The final boss of a SRW-ized Fire Emblem has to be Altina right?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Supersonic Shine posted:

we need to figure out how the robots can gently caress

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Well you see when the boy ejects from his cockpit...

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Hey, you know what would be funny/annoying? If the other teachers occasionally chimed in with suggestions on who to support with who.

“You should pair these two together because they cover each other’s weaknesses perfectly.”
“No, you should pair up these two because he could stand to learn a lot from her.”
“But she has to go with him because just look at the way they stare at each other. Best get it out of the way sooner rather than later.”

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

NoA is starting to put up House profile videos, narrated by the house leaders. So we get a better listen to Edlegard's current voicework, and a few snippets of a few other students
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGgka2FOjpA

also there's a FEH/F3H bonus thing, if you buy Three Houses, have your Nintendo account linked to Heroes and redeem the gold Points you'll get a 5* Byleth (M) provided you do it within a year.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also according to some people wiht early copies/who got to play the game at e3, the game's fps and textures are a bit better than what they've shown in preview clips so far, probably because they were from earlier builds. (this might have been what the delay was for, honestly.) there's a few videos of the e3 build floating around youtube if you wanna look for yourself, and it does seem a fair bit smoother.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

rannum posted:

NoA is starting to put up House profile videos, narrated by the house leaders. So we get a better listen to Edlegard's current voicework, and a few snippets of a few other students

also there's a FEH/F3H bonus thing, if you buy Three Houses, have your Nintendo account linked to Heroes and redeem the gold Points you'll get a 5* Byleth (M) provided you do it within a year.

Hubert seems cool.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Kira Buckland?

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Endorph posted:

also according to some people wiht early copies/who got to play the game at e3, the game's fps and textures are a bit better than what they've shown in preview clips so far, probably because they were from earlier builds. (this might have been what the delay was for, honestly.) there's a few videos of the e3 build floating around youtube if you wanna look for yourself, and it does seem a fair bit smoother.

Performance optimization is usually one of the last things done in game development!

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Tae posted:

Kira Buckland?

Tara Platt, I'm pretty sure.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bongo Bill posted:

Performance optimization is usually one of the last things done in game development!
yeah exactly. honestly looking at the videos most of my actual game engine presentation complaints are quashed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8d1TLVcbws&t=363s

its recording off a screen but it does look a lot better

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

rannum posted:

i sincerely thought this video was titled "welcome to the black parade" and thought this was gonna be some kind of meme video

hopeandjoy
Nov 28, 2014

mandatory lesbian posted:

i sincerely thought this video was titled "welcome to the black parade" and thought this was gonna be some kind of meme video

When I was a young boy
My father
Took me to the monastery
To see the anime high school

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

he said son when
you grow up
you will be able to
s-support your students
but honestly thats not that weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Bongo Bill posted:

Yeah I remember Mario odyssey looking a lot better between the first e3 trailer and the second