Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Wow, this is pretty different looking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

So... game good? Between this, Smash Bros, and new Animal Crossing, plus a mountain of indie games, I'm awfully tempted to get one of these bad boys.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Skippy McPants posted:

Do you mean a Switch? Hell yeah. I bought one just for Breath of the Wild and don't regret it. The library is already excellent and only looking like it'll improve with time.

Note: If you're getting the dockable one, consider buying one with the extended battery life. They're branded exactly the same, so the only way to tell them apart is by skew. If you don't want to wait until August, it's no big deal. I've had no issues with the ~4 hour undocked battery on the earlier build.

I meant "is Fire Emblem Three Houses good, because if so it will push me over the edge and make me purchase a Nintendo Switch?"

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Has anyone bought the art book? If so, is it good?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Is there some sort of determining factor who gets paired up at the end? Pretty much everyone who could had A ranks with one another in my Golden Deer run.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I ca't believe Alois sticks with you in That route. Shamir too, but to a lesser degree.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The game just has a really weird story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I initially didn't recruit anyone because I was like "I already have a full team? I don't see the point in this feature". Then my next two runs I still didn't because I wanted to see maximum sad. I figure next time I play months/years from now I'll do a recruit errybody run.