Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Went with the Black Eagles, in the hopes of getting to finally have a chance to play as the Empire in a Fire Emblem game without the narrative contorting its spine into a pretzel to justify it like in Conquest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Spent most of this past weekend playing the hell out of this since my old computer died. I've been trying to keep up with the thread, but it just moves too goddamn fast for me (and I'm a terrible multitasker).

Playing as Black Eagles, so far I've only poached two students, though I'm planning on going for more now that I know how to do so.

Last I left off, I was about to start the Battle of the Eagle and the Lion, and I had a question: is it worth going for that chest all the way in the back of the map?

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

chiasaur11 posted:

It's a killer lance. Nice, but it's not too big a deal.

Ah, okay, I've already managed to make a few of those via the blacksmith. So if I manage to make it over there and snag it, great, if not, no big loss.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

McTimmy posted:

Bernie is a good girl and I will be very cross with anyone who thinks otherwise.

Bernie is a precious cinnamon bun, and will be my top priority for recruitment whenever I get around to doing the Blue Lion and Golden Deer routes. Support spoilers: Her B-rank Supports with Byleth and Dorothea where she talks about how her father abused her broke my goddamn heart. I just wanted to hug her and comfort her and let her know that everything was gonna be alright. :smith:

Inflammatory posted:

i desperately hope i get to kill her dad

:same:

W.T. Fits fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Jul 31, 2019

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Hyper Crab Tank posted:

Also the more I see of Sylvain's supports the more I warm up to him. Same with Ferdinand, really. They both seem like they would be really obnoxious turds when you first meet them but they're really not.

Yeah, it's really great how much nuance and depth the cast have compared to some of the more recent entries in the franchise.

Judge Tesla posted:

Not a problem if you picked Xavier.

Or Farnsworth.

"Good news, everyone! Our mission this month is to help the Knights of Seiros slaughter a group of peasants for heresy, as a demonstration of what happens when you defy the church!"