Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I'm set on my house, but I'm still totally unsure which difficulty I'm gonna choose for my first run. Normally I'm not someone who really enjoys playing games at higher difficulty settings than the default one, but stuff like Awakening or Birthright have been so piss-easy on Normal that I basically had to choose Hard. On the other hand, Echoes was almost too tough on Hard, bordering on frustrating at times. I really hope they find a good balance this time, and that we get some decent impressions about the difficulty before launch (not holding my breath on that one, given the utter lack of skill most game journalists have).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Gamerofthegame posted:

lately they've been letting you go down in difficulty after the start, so just slap on hard if you're worried.

Yeah, that's true. Also, having a variant of Mila's Turnwheel in this game is gonna help too (I definitely would've given up on Echoes on Hard without it).