Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
I'm still down for the Deers. They seem like the perfect first playthrough for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
it would be pretty odd to take away customization while also not giving Byleth a voice. I'm sure they talk but during a lot the school year it would seem weird to give him set dialogue since there's so many variables, it's best to give him a choice with dialogue and maybe give him set dialogue with teachings.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
i totally thought claude was voiced by ben diskin, but ben diskin actually voices lorenz. so that one line at the beginning asking about a class reunion was lorenz instead of claude. That's an interesting choice for someone to put in that position.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
i mean idk, i like s-ranks because it definitely adds another layer for these relationships keeping it only for byleth is kinda lame. I'm mostly hoping for 2 sets of supports, one for pre time skip and one for post tho.

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
So I'm gonna take a wild guess based on everyone's preferred weapons and make the assumption that to probably get the most characters to jump to your house you'd probably need to invest heavily in swords. and maybe along the way you get a bunch of the characters who "want big lvls or good str" since those seem more based on byleth. Tho that's how I'm understanding the mechanic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenericMartini
Oct 22, 2012

AYYYYY PAPI
so apparently three houses broke street date in China, so maybe some spoilers might pop up soon. Who knows