Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which House?
Black Eagles
Blue Lions
Golden Deer
View Results

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

So where the gently caress is the library? I'm just past the first mock battle so maybe it's not unlocked yet but one of these drat teenagers with attitude told me to go read a book.

also where did Dorothea's bra go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Is there a way to take a certification exam if you've started an exploration day?

Hubert may be staring at me and tapping his "monk" class meaningfully (lv 18)

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

I did the first stage of the DLC, then I went and started a run of the main game. Now when I try to play the DLC it makes me start from the top, but I can see the save marked "Chapter 2". Is there some way I can make the game let me continue from that save or have I managed to completely divorce the two and terminally gently caress up everything??

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

There's a way to load the DLC save, but I forget which one Three Houses uses. Either you enter the DLC from the main menu and then hit Load Game, or you hit Load Game in the main menu and then there's a button prompt (X or R?) to switch between main game saves and DLC ones. From your description, I'd assume it's the latter.
This worked, thanks much!!

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

Gauntlets were super good because you can pretty easily get x2 or x4 on 'em, so even if each individual hit is kinda weak, they add up. The ol' Jojo punchdown.