Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FiftySeven posted:

I always knew you were loving spineless you disgusting sellout. I hope when you buy a mansion with your blood money you are friendless and alone and I look forward to your twitter meltdowns about how women are ruining video games.

Maybe speak to your account manager and ask why you only got one or two websites in your deal and see if several more can't rocket your revenue streams to new heights in exciting new digital paradigms of content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
This is an even better opportunity than eFront and Sam Jain offered. Congrats Taxman.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Goons are assholes, they will only chip in on the forums bills if you have a broken robo spine. What are you gonna do if you buy this forum, break your spine?

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
As a poster and investor in the SomethingAwful ™ brand, I would feel confident if the Esteemed Chaiman and CEO could makes this official by tweeting “FUNDING SECURED”.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
monetize me, daddy I wanna be a comodity.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
I promise to click on a few links of they offer you moot level money.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
What is your posting power worth?

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
My posts are not for sale. Please exclude them from this transaction.

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice
If you're selling I want a refund. I didn't become a College Slice to help fuse Hive Media's neck and spine back together, after all

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in SomethingAwful's privacy policy. I do not give SomethingAwful/PostFun or any entities associated with SomethingAwful/PostFun permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to SomethingAwful it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.

Better to be safe than sorry. An attorney advised us to post this. Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: SomethingAwful/PostFun is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION.”

COPY AND PASTE 2 DO THE SAME :):):)

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
I can't wait to have my posts removed and bulldozed to make room for even better posts

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the tip Ratjaculation. You have always been a great top tier poster for as long as I can remember.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Motherfucker posted:

monetize me, daddy I wanna be a comodity.
I think this is an X-Ray Spex song

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in SomethingAwful's privacy policy. I do not give SomethingAwful/PostFun or any entities associated with SomethingAwful/PostFun permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to SomethingAwful it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents.

Better to be safe than sorry. An attorney advised us to post this. Good enough for me. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: SomethingAwful/PostFun is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you do not publish a statement at least once, it will be tacitly understood that you are allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your profile status updates. I HEREBY STATE THAT I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION.”

COPY AND PASTE 2 DO THE SAME

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stay safe private post copyright note copy/paste ghost

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Big Beef City posted:

copy/paste ghost

Copy/Paste Ghost: Post to Post

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Isaac posted:

COPY AND PASTE 2 DO THE SAME

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
I do not wish to create joinder with the jewborg(???)

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You'll get my Hot Sauce post when you pry it from my cold dead fingats!

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream
F

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon
I can't wait for Lowtax getting back on twitter and interacting with other brands!

When people post screenshots of brand tweets I hate them I feel like the tweets are missing the level of humor that only postfun or SA can provide.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
This is the best internet deal I've heard about since Odigo Messenger, nice!

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
its about time because im not having enough fun posting

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
Are they gonna separate the Palestinian posters into a posting ghetto

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

post again, lowtax. post again you coward or i'll sell my shares to the israeli hive

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Rad-daddio posted:

Lowtax,

If they don't make you sign a non-disclosure agreement beforehand, please take a conference call/video conference with this guy and record it. I really wanna hear how he plans on monetizing two decades worth of weapons-grade poo poo posting.

Better yet, just edit together a smash cut of all his management buzzwords.

I second this motion.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

smashcut manage the buzzwords

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Is the dude's corporatese bad or do you think it's his English in general?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I’ll pay $1 more than whatever they are offering, but not a penny more. Your move.

Hal_2005
Feb 23, 2007
congratulations. I look forward to the new conscripts from the IDF cyberwar teams training in D&D.

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

snuggle baby luvs hugs posted:

Are they gonna separate the Palestinian posters into a posting ghetto

Yes. Byob

Sudbina
Mar 17, 2009
That sounds like a good opportunity.

angryrobots
Mar 31, 2005

Do they want the front page too?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

angryrobots posted:

Do they want the front page too?

*in thick Israeli accent* “Zers a front page?”

Big Mackson
Sep 26, 2009
Palestinian Helldump

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

מותחים את פי הטבעת פתוחים ומביטים פנימה

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
Can't wait to live in some lovely new apartment building in a town renamed to KYANKA HEIGHTS

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Ratjaculation posted:

מותחים את פי הטבעת פתוחים ומביטים פנימה

מיתחו את את פי הטבעת והביטו פנימה.:eng101:
Google translate?! we have standards to maintain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mystery fluid
Feb 12, 2017

by Nyc_Tattoo
He y Lowtax before you completely cut ties with this site and retire to an island somewhere can you make my posts visible again?

really crampin my postin style