Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The 9 of them yelling at Ovi for trying to stand up for Nicole was a really, really bad look.

Also my first impression when I saw sexy short aquaman was this guy has to be nice, he has flowing locks. Holy gently caress was I wrong. Hilarious how unattractive someone can become when you know their personality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Did Jackson go to college? He could have been one of those high school kids that never went to English class but was given a C- because he was on the football team and is effectively illiterate.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
As much as I appreciate them calling out Jack on the show, it is awkward when its being done by the wife of a sex pest.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I disagree with the whole Jackson playing a bad game. He has been the best competitor in the competitions and even with some sub par moves has done well enough in the house otherwise. Not a lot of other power players so right now he is looking like the most influential or powerful player, especially with Christie not making it far. I know we all hate Jackson because of how he has come across as a bad person, but I think most of the jury will actually vote that he was a good player.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

A Typical Goon posted:

Hope cliff actually poisons the Jury

Can't poison the jury if Mickie wins.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I actually believe Mickie that his gameplay was pure cyborg kill-everyone strategy and he isn't some kind of KKK in plainclothes.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

STAC Goat posted:

Its complete and total bullshit. Jackson spent all season attacking people personally, saying racist poo poo, and gaslighting and berating women. He's a piece of garbage and he proved it for 99 days.

Jackson was a bully, narcissist, rear end in a top hat, intimidating, liar, manipulative, ignorant and probably has a legit eating disorder and needs counselling, but I must have missed him saying racist poo poo.

Or are we talking about Jack?

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
This is pretty insanely hosed

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EFXBhdOWwAAqAns?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Still can't find any receipts on the race stuff though.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

STAC Goat posted:

A collection of quotes said by both Jacks.

See this is cheating because we all know Jack is a dumb racist piece of poo poo. I am still leaning towards Michie being an ignorant narcissist, intimidating,manipulating piece of poo poo, but honestly I didn't see conscious racism from him in his gameplay like was implied by BB at the finale.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

STAC Goat posted:

I posted two video clips that covered most of those quotes and showed that most of them were said by Jackson. You ignored them and went right to the same excuse. That strikes me that you're arguing in bad faith. I tried.

That was definitely the moment I went from "Eh, maybe Jackson's just an all around rear end in a top hat who can't see the look of his actions" to "There's no rational reason for Jackson to be this angry or saying THIS much problematic poo poo about David besides implicit bias." I imagine that's exactly what David was referring to when he said he saw the game move as "just game" but then when he got out he saw deeper biases.

A lot of people are talking about how Jackson got it "worse than anyone" last night I don't think that's true at all. Jack and Aaryn both got quotes read back to them. Their own words they couldn't defend. Jackson didn't get that and he had tons of stuff Julie could have said. Jackson dodged that bullet.

Those are good points. I guess we are arguing different things because I wouldn't necessarily call someone with implicit bias a racist because than almost every person in America would be racist. I don't think Michie is consciously racist and I think with his genuine reaction on finale night (he was shocked and scared ,not defensive or angry) that hopefully he will take time to reflect on how he comes across and do work to remove more bias from his life.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

STAC Goat posted:

Maybe this was enough of a shock to the system to make a bigger impact. But I think if Jackson had more ability for self reflection and humility he wouldn't be in this mess.

Well, he is what ? 24? And has lived a life of rich white privilege with good school, good looks and no disability. I'd honestly be surprised if the typical person in that easy of a spot has a decent understanding of the rest of the world and treats people well. It can easily take to your 30s and actually faced any real adversity till you smarten up a bit. He's still pretty young, hopefully he improves after some self reflection.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
That I am pretty certain of. We won't be hearing about him again. Its going to be the opposite of Jess/Cody where they are marketable for other shows and remain Instagram celebrities.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I really hope we get to see more Ovi.

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mancalamania posted:

Ovi rules and when they inevitably bring back vets next season it better be the three Camp Comebackers (hell, you could even bring back Cliff and do all four).

Who will immediately be seen as a big threat since the 4 are intrinsically linked and they will all be gone after the first 6 weeks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vincentpricesboner
Sep 3, 2006

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Is there any truth to this twitter poo poo that Ovi was groping some of the girls in the house / and without consent ? While he had a gf on the outside?