Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

of all the bb players to get a shot at survivor dan 10 years ago would have been someone i'd be interested to see in that game environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

all stars 2 could be interesting but if its gonna be a bunch of racists/shitheads or they do obvious game rigging gimmicks like battle of the block or Pairs im not gonna bother.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

let's post what casts we'd want to see/who we think it would be for all stars, this is always great filler content

make your own here using the Custom Edit option.

i picked a variety of players that went deep into the game/won or were at least memorable personalities. Kemi I threw in because from reading about how last season was done it looks like she got a really raw deal, like Jodi/Cameron in previous seasons.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jul 21, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

According to Evel Dick, Daniele Donato stopped answering his texts about a week ago and Enzo Palumbo hasn't returned his calls, which Dick claims is very unlike him. Strange choices if they make it in (Although Enzo is good tv), but then again CBS's options might be limited based on who wants to risk the travel and putting themselves under quarantine for that long without the guarantee of getting to play. I'm not spoiler tagging those names because it's from just once source and he hasn't heard that they're in, just that their abrupt lack of contact with him weeks before Big Brother's expected start date looks fishy. Additionally it looks like one person that's in the final mix is Paulie Calafiore, who from people I've talked to who are involved in that world, say has grown a lot over the last few years and worked a lot of his issues and bigoted beliefs out. Obviously time will tell and we'll only see the truth after he's in the BB Pressure Cooker, but if that's true, maybe he won't be total garbage to watch this time around.

STING 64 fucked around with this message at 12:48 on Jul 22, 2020