Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I watched tonight after taking last season off while in the midst of sleepless nights that come with a newborn-ish child. Feels good to be back.

The last episode I watched was the Season 19 finale which I watched while my wife was in labor. My son was born the next day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

sportsgenius86 posted:

Sam is like some bro'd out version of Bobcat Goldthwait and I hate him.

Dude you just described Johnny Mac.....I'm gonna need you to come up with a better analogy, that one is already taken.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

I just realized Jackson's head looks like a Lego person's head.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
3 minorities and an old guy.....Jackson.....not a good look.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Ahhh yes these first night alliances formed based on nothing but first impressions. These always last.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I think BB is less hands on than most fans think. Like they probably ask stuff like "So do you think anyone will see anything odd about the people you picked?" but if someone is self deluded and arrogant enough not to see it in the first place they probably don't see it upon basic reflection. Its probably rare that BB gets as heavy handed as to be like "Yo, you look like a loving racist. Do something different."

And the one time they kinda DID and clearly sent Amanda out to tell Aaryn "Yo, you being racist. Stop." Aaryn's response was "Why do people always call me racist? Its because I'm beautiful, rich, and southern and they're jealous. God!"

Arrogance is a powerful tool for delusion.

That and it looked like Jackson might have had to pick them spontaneously without DR time. But who knows how that Day 1 is edited?

Right, but they are the ones casting these people. And it's a little exhausting having to watch southern white racists every summer, especially in our current political environment.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
If she put up Jack it would be an awesome week 1 power move that could backfire but would nonetheless make the game VERY interesting VERY quickly. Which means she’s probably gonna put up Ovi. Because we can’t have nice things.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Ovi completes the “not young and/or white” set after last week. Well done racist houseguests.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I think we’ve jumped the shark on the little passing eachother in the hallway thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Lol Julie calls out a racist comment and then uses one herself. gently caress you Julie.