Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Early vote. Gonna have some fun with Jason David.

Jason David Frank is joining the HGs?

(I Keed)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha if the battle back people stay in the house I would be loving everyone’s poo poo up so bad since the odds of returning are so low

Does this mean he can do stuff like hide all the toilet paper or replace the salt shaker with sugar?

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

It gonna get real awkward when its the 3 brown people in the crappy room.

Concentration Camp Comeback and Jack is in charge.

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

There's another fan theory that a lot of these people were pulled over from Love Island at the last minute to explain all the hook ups.

I hope this is the case and they were extremely bitter when they had to watch the Love Island advertisement

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
LOL It's super Monkey Ball

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

Twin Cinema posted:

Uh, what the gently caress happened?

No way to know because they cut the feeds and won't show any of what went down in the past few hours right now but based off of Christie's vote alone it's probably still Sam going home. Which is fine b/c I like Kat

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
"YAy~" I say about Tommy's HoH as I chuck my field trip votes into the fuckin' traaaaash

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

Field Trip could still save us/Kat.

But all those votes I wasted on Tommy. And he'll never know. And now he doesn't have to suffer for being a scumbag to Jack. Motherfucker.

Holly and Nick are going to crawl up his rear end in a top hat.

Hopefully at the speeeeeed of smellll

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
SO this... is the power of Manifestation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastdancer
Apr 21, 2008
Nicole crushed it :D