Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I always wonder why when people say “I tried but I just couldn’t” the person getting votes doesn’t press for specifics. I know when you haven’t been evicted you want to keep things even but in Ovi’s position why not just go for it and pull a Fessy and ask who flipped and started the push.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah they won’t

Max
Nov 30, 2002

But at least you get to see Swaggy C

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I might be done with this season if that’s the track they’re taking.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I am very sad that David was knocked out so early.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I get the feeling he doesn't have high hopes for the people outside the majority alliance based on that DR.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Why is she doing this?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hopefully this makes some people sweat but otherwise, yeah, eh.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I guess the editors gave up on protecting them.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah I mean, there was an 9 person meeting including the person that put her on the block she was obviously not invited to, I don’t know what she’s trying to accomplish here.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ok slow mo brussel sprouts got me, this is great.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

If Nicole gets voted out and one of her and David don’t make it back, I think I’m out for the season. There is no interesting gameplay going on from gr8ful.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

Man, the narrator really threw some shade in that recap. Is it possible BB has decided to lean in on the house being all assholes?

I think they’ve given up on this cast, yeah.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

They couldn’t salvage it. Multiple bb vets are openly making GBS threads on this season, it’s pretty indefensible.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Thank you, bb gods.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

He really should have just done it outside, and not next to the toilet behind a closed door.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Welp.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah she was trying to lead them there.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Twin Cinema posted:

David deserves a second chance next year.

Absolutely.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I feel like when you’ve burned someone twice, stop trying to bullshit them and just own it.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I think its really telling about this cast that that comp was basically "count in single digits" and half of them flat out got it wrong. Congrats, Jack. You couldn't count to 5 fast enough so you're on the block.

Also, why does Jackson/Michie speak almost exclusively in poorly used catchphrases and sayings? Am I the only one unnerved by that?

I feel like BB let him shave just so they could stop making that joke now that we all know he's an rear end in a top hat.

I’m fairly certain Michie is performing for the camera 24/7 and talks in metaphors in the hopes he gets airtime.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I have so many thoughts about this episode.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mmm

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Welcome to the last three days of discourse.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

This was the biggest letdown.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Possible for jury battleback, but definitely done for pre-jury.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well no Nicole hoh right at the end there.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah there is just nothing interesting game wise, along with really awful people this year.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah Christie is the only person who keeps her lies straight. She’s good. But is also part of a terrible alliance that has dominated so, eh.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I hope I’m proved wrong but literally no one in this game wants to take a shot and wants someone else to do it. It’ll be Sam.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That’s that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Hmm Tommy you don’t know where someone’s head is at when they win HoH at this point in the game? Sounds bad, man.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah let’s not

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Jackson just staring into space during that ceremony is great.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I seem to remember in BB19 when Ramses was the bonus nominee on the block that the HOH could still renom if one of their noms got veto'd, but if Ramses was taken down the HOH was poo poo out of luck. Will probably be the same here?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yup

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Did Nick say “I’m funny”?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Unbelievable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yeah Christie’s score is gonna be difficult.