Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

Twin Cinema posted:

Nick’s haircut is ridiculous.

:emptyquote:

Aardvark Barber posted:

Ugh, yeah, already sick of him screaming in every DR.

:emptyquote:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I have to ask, why do people care so much about spoilers for BB? You're at worst learning about things 2-3 days earlier than everyone else and when you're immersed in the spoiler world you get to see what the people are REALLY like instead of the bullshit edit that BB gives them. Some of the most egregious examples being Jack/Jackson this season, Paul's toxic behavior in his seasons, Frankie's entire persona, etc. It's so much better being able to hatewatch than getting misted by the editors.

I understand not wanting Survivor spoilers, but in BB things can only be spoiled a day or two before they're public so it's not really ruining anything since nothing is possible to know more than a couple of days in advance (which resets every live show).

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

:holymoley:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

BGrifter posted:

[...] fun [...] S19

nope

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
The last handful of seasons have been so bad that I had misted myself into believing bb20 was pretty good. Your recap there reminded me that no, in fact, it was very not good.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I don't remember saying bb20 was good, just that it was better than the Paul era and far better than the shitdump that was bb21.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

And then Tyler can just go off with Angela and spend 2 years writing blogs and books about how unfair the game is and terrible everyone else is

Lol did he really do this? I kinda want to read how salty he is because I hated his game. Got links?

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
My wife and I have been re-watching BB14 to fill the summer BB void and man this season holds up so well. I have to say it's the last "great" season. If you need to fill a BB sized hole in your heart I suggest rolling thru BB14 again.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

BB17.
:colbert:

I have to be honest, I was kind of relieved for no BB season. Seeing one might happen is getting the wrong emotions from me.

Okay BB17 is...fine. Compared to 14 though it's still clear 14 is leagues above it. I couldn't get invested in the Clay/Shelley crap and the Nolan twins gimmick was exhausting to me because they were so dumb. In 14 once Jojo goes out the game starts to get interesting fast, and anything with Britney is good tv.:colbert:

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Yeah I don't wanna disagree that bb17 is good, because it definitely is. I just don't know of any real huge moments from it that I look at and say "now THAT is some good BB poo poo!".

14 has dans funeral, Janelle's ouster, Ian clowning boogie, and Britney dumpstering everyone in confessionals all season. Its just got iconic BB stuff. 17 feels like it just has Vanessa overgaming the whole time and spiraling then a quiet nerd winning. I do have similar hesitations about Ian's win but I understand why Dan got so dragged at the finale, and you saw Ian eating poo poo all season in an effort to garner votes.

Maybe I should watch 17 again after this, but I can't remember many huge moments from it.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

He's not the only one, but if you're doing All Stars I suppose you have to include Paul. Let him complete the full Russell.

I can't figure out how to use that link. But thinking "All Stars" and not "Second Chances", ie people like Kemi and David who I think deserve a second chance.

Men
1. Tyler
2. Ian
3. Josh
4. Paul
5. Victor
6. James
7. Jessie
8. Derrick
9. Dan
10. Andy (ugh)

Women
1. Rachel
2. Britney
3. Vanessa
4. Elissa
5. Nicole (BB15/18)
6. Nicole (BB21)
7. Kaycee
8. Kaitlyn
9. Shelby (Over The Top)
10. Helen or Christmas

Its CBS though so Jeff will be in it.

This is a v. good list with the exception of Paul and Christmas.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Don't love the idea of more Paulie, unless we can get a similar implosion to his previous one w/the pie thing.

Janelle looks so ridiculous with all of that plastic surgery and photoshop, yikes. She's great tv but drat girl just age like a normal person it's okay.

Don't hate that list all together though, Josh is okay I guess - hopefully he'll still be good when he doesn't have a poo poo antagonist like Paul. I'm excited about Hayden and Ian though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
https://twitter.com/bigbrothernet/status/1286301334724055041?s=20