Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
The new post-nom music is awful I hate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
This season seems like it could be great, everyone’s so fast and loose with intel.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
People I like: Nicole, David, Cliff, Bella, Kat, Nick, Sam, Tommy, Ovi

People I don’t really care for: Kemi, Christie, Jack

People I’m indifferent to: Analyse, Holly, Michie, Jessica

I think I like more people in this cast than I usually do at this point, but it’s so early and every player is so vulnerable to edits in both directions. I remember hating Zach early on in BB16, but he turned out to be an all-time favorite.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
sis: pigeons are literally walking rats

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Emotion and favorites aside, I feel like that was a really well-edited episode. The way they portrayed the drama on the outcast side was really well done, and it kinda showed why the gameplay aspect of this show is so fascinating. From my perspective, Nicole was presented with this final six deal that she didn’t really want (she knew she’d be on the bottom), so she told Jess fully expecting her to spread it and blow up the other side. That way she saves Kat and works with the group she prefers to work with, but isn’t directly responsible for Cliff going home. It didn’t work but you can’t fault her for trying.

Also I like Kat but her getting mad at Cliff was assanine. You’re both on the block, there’s literally no way for him to save both of you

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Twin Cinema posted:

Ovi was too pure for this game.

This is shaping up to be the worst season I have seen since, maybe, since BB15. There has been no interesting gameplay, and no people to cheer for to counteract with the "villains". Maybe this is an issue with editing, and feed watchers are seeing something that's not making it to air, but it's kinda ambling along week by week.

Last season was waaaaaaay worse than this one IMO

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006

Twin Cinema posted:

There’s no strong positives at all this season.

Nicole is the best person I’ve ever seen on this show (I think I’ve seen like 10 seasons?). She’s unbelievably patient and nice and forgiving, and just an all-around likable houseguest.

In that place you expect even the best person to have random ugly moments, being on-camera 24/7 for what, 70+ days now? She’s not good at comps (no idea how many she’s thrown, if any) but she has a tremendous social game. If she doesn’t win AFP then I don’t know who could, besides maybe Cliff.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
There are two things this cast has done that seemed logical all these years but nobody seemed to do much: eavesdropping on conversation through the door (for instance, the boat room has always had a door), and making deals to keep someone safe for a set amount of time. It seemed like in the past every deal was “save me and I’ll take you to final two” or whatever unrealistic nonsense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
Michie is an rear end in a top hat and a bully and he will get what he deserves but don’t post histrionic bullshit like that Big Brother History X facebook cat lady nonsense. You’re better than that