Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WarpDogs
May 1, 2009

I'm just a normal, functioning member of the human race, and there's no way anyone can prove otherwise.
Awful news. He had a wonderful wit, humor and intelligence that came across in whatever he posted about

I love the idea of "sporking" books, but nearly every other attempt I've seen has been dire. They have the same problems as people who mock bad movies or games, where their jokes are unfunny and forced, and they focus on boring nitpicks and miss the point of how media can be bad in a funny way

But chitoryu12 always had something interesting to say, and he knew when to let the author speak for themselves. A true effort poster, and someone who clearly loved books and talking about what made them work

RIP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU