Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megazver
Jan 13, 2006

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Unfortunately I have to share some sad news.

I don't know the details but apparently it was due to long-term complications from a traffic accident.

edit:

I'm actually more upset by this than I thought I'd be. I know I didn't post much in these threads of his but I always read them, I just never had much to add because he covered everything in such depth. One of the last great effort-posters. Every time I saw him start a new thread I'd make a mental note to goldmine it in a few years when he'd finished it.

Another forum I frequent has special titles for users who have passed away.

May I suggest adding a gangtag or something like that, and giving it to chitoryu12? (And other posters that we're aware have passed away.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU