Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Recently did a small mario only run. Was pretty epic. Good luck OP.

SL1 run.... awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Don't bother trying to run left. You can't do it.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

-You can actually walk in front of the Heads-Up Display, or HUD. Keep this in mind if you find yourself saying "I can't possibly go up there, that's where the score is".

-If you manage to successfully run 32 pixels to the right of the invisible barrier in 4-2, you can enter a pipe and have it bring you to the warp area without waiting for the vine animation which will save .043 frames on your speedrun.

-Jump back on a vine after after climbing up it and then hold up to unlock Mario's secret dancing DLC aniimation.

-WARNING: There is a game-breaking bug in 1-2. In front of the final pipe of the stage, there are blocks on the ceiling, If you break 2 of them and face forward and jump backwards while jumping up and right 1 out of 20 times you will clip into the wall and walk through. If you do that and don't allow the warp data to load you will be stuck in an endless swimming level. This is known as the "Subtraction World Glitch". Just a warning. I have no idea how this didn't get caught during testing.

-The game is known as Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic 1 in Japan and is alot harder.

gently caress you

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

gently caress you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Average Bear posted:

Don't bother trying to run left. You can't do it.

Glad I found this out first thing when I booted up the game. I couldn’t cornhole that refund button fast enough to get this turd out of my NES.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Lol. Get a grip.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
How do I unlock permanent upgrades? I bust my rear end to get a flower and then lose it just getting hit once.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
indian games journalist with rimless spectacles trying and failing to navigate over the like 3 block high stair set of blocks at the start for 80 minutes

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Real upset at the lack of spoiler tags but i read every post anyways. Maybe pick this up next payday.

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

I’m so tempted to run out and buy a Nintendo after reading this thread.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Got to World 4 without a warp pipe :stoked: :sax:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Smells like up dog in this thread lmfao.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

net cafe scandal posted:

Got to World 4 without a warp pipe :stoked: :sax:
While doing small Mario only I got to W7 without using a continue. With enough practice I could see a 100% Small Mario No Continues run being possible but it's Mario Maker season now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

American McGay posted:

While doing small Mario only I got to W7 without using a continue. With enough practice I could see a 100% Small Mario No Continues run being possible but it's Mario Maker season now.

Huh... got to wonder what sort of physical/emotional deficiencies you have to balance out beign so good at games. Well, congrats anyway.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I was minding my own business and this fucker comes out of the sky and throws ninja stars at me. Then the ninja stars turn into evil spike slugs. Help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Wormskull posted:

Smells like up dog in this thread lmfao.

What's a thread?