Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ive still only played 3 for the 2d ones. its just too old. to play nes games now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the nly nes game i played was mr gimmick and it was super loving hard. i couldnt get the good ending either which gives u an extra stage . makes u wonder what kind of savages were beatng these games on release

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

sorry man .. its like asking me to go and play a commodore 64 game .. i get it ... they probably put all their love and passion into it ... but its just too old. snes is OK though

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

c64 games are all really bad because they didn't figure out how to do smooth scrolling on computers until jazz jackrabbit

btw, i ave played super mario bros 3. lets clear that up. so that and mr gmmick are the two nes games ive played and finished although i didnt get the proper ending in gimmick cos it was too hard.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
wow anothre game im gonna have to play with the gamefaqs page open [sounding monotonous but im actually really relieved and stoked to follow the instructions]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
indian games journalist with rimless spectacles trying and failing to navigate over the like 3 block high stair set of blocks at the start for 80 minutes