Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

ive still only played 3 for the 2d ones. its just too old. to play nes games now

:blastu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I.N.R.I posted:

sorry man .. its like asking me to go and play a commodore 64 game .. i get it ... they probably put all their love and passion into it ... but its just too old. snes is OK though

c64 games are all really bad because they didn't figure out how to do smooth scrolling on computers until jazz jackrabbit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hoobastank4ever97 posted:

-You can actually walk in front of the Heads-Up Display, or HUD. Keep this in mind if you find yourself saying "I can't possibly go up there, that's where the score is".

-If you manage to successfully run 32 pixels to the right of the invisible barrier in 4-2, you can enter a pipe and have it bring you to the warp area without waiting for the vine animation which will save .043 frames on your speedrun.

-Jump back on a vine after after climbing up it and then hold up to unlock Mario's secret dancing DLC aniimation.

-WARNING: There is a game-breaking bug in 1-2. In front of the final pipe of the stage, there are blocks on the ceiling, If you break 2 of them and face forward and jump backwards while jumping up and right 1 out of 20 times you will clip into the wall and walk through. If you do that and don't allow the warp data to load you will be stuck in an endless swimming level. This is known as the "Subtraction World Glitch". Just a warning. I have no idea how this didn't get caught during testing.

-The game is known as Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic 1 in Japan and is alot harder.

gently caress you