Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My friends have bbq I go to them and I'm the steak guy who cooks the steak. You know how theres a burger guy, chicken guy, fish guy, greens guy, starches guy, sauces guy, baking guy, marinating guy well I'm the steak guy which is a prestigious position and my friend is the burger guy which is just as prestigious so I've got a burger guy friend who makes good burgers one love

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

take the moon posted:

my one friend was ready to book from work after I sent him schizophrenic text messages once. I talked to him last night and went p in depth as to the nature of my delusions, what I learned and what I felt guilty over, and he was a good listener

*maurie ballstein voice*

Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!