Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
I liked Quest 64 as a kid but I was also very stubborn about specific things, Quest 64 being one of them. Even back then I think people told me it wasn't great but I really wanted it to be good, as this was around the time that I finally understood the Final Fantasy III/VI cart I had had for a while and wanted more stuff like it.

I also liked Kirby 64 as a kid but that's because it's a good game! Please also show off the sound test because it's very cute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
The music for the first Rock Star level whips rear end. So does the second level's music for that matter.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
That cave/volcano music slaps too, how did I forget about that.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
I normally hate games that introduce brand-new mechanics for their final bosses (looking at you, God of War 1) but I didn't mind the 0-2 fight so much because it's a cool setpiece and the music whips rear end.

Good job getting through this, I agree that it's kind of simplistic even for a Kirby game but I think that what's there is pretty good. And yeah I spent far more time on those minigames than they deserved, especially the falling tiles ones.