Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Kirby 64 is such a good game. It was my first Kirby game so I have a lot of nostalgia for it but regardless it's very good, some of the combos are incredibly fun and graphically it was pretty insane for the time, I remember being super awed by Kirby going into Dedede's castle.

It's not the masterpiece Super Star is, but it's still a very good game. Though, of course, all mainline Kirby games are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

I found it hilarious when one of you pointed out if you couldn't just stay stationary and dodge because SGDQ played Kirby 64 this year (SGDQ's still ongoing right now, go watch!) and they showed that you can easily cheese this boss by not moving. It can't hit you if you don't move until the last phase.

Also you pointed out that this level looks weird for Kirby and I feel that's one of the reasons I like 64 so much, it's got a very unique aesthetic for the series that makes it really stand out.