Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"Check thyself before thou wreckest thine self!" I proclaim whilst performing an Ollie on mine skate-boarde.

GJG kickin' it olde fchoole

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
inviting m'lady to my apartment for netflix and chillst

google THIS

Whilst 2K

FreshCutFries

Interviewee: Yeah, I did some volunteer work whilst in college
Interviewer, to themselves: We've hit the jackpot

xcheopis

At the vet: "Wait thou herein, whilst An Doctor attends to yon beast"

ulvir

fetcheth me an ale and I'll maketh it worth your whilst

ulvir

oscar whilst

ulvir

the whilst duck taught me to never take away a man's lebenslüge

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

ulvir posted:

oscar whilst

tittered gleefully due to this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"Check thyself before thou wreckest thine self!" I proclaim whilst performing an Ollie on mine skate-boarde.

verily, an olleiy more sick were never beheld

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!