Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

op is me posting from 2001

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

also op would OBVIOUSLY drive a wrx, not a civic

----------------

Cactus Ghost

Manifisto posted:

"okay, I'll be right here whilst you attend to the other patrons," say I to the attractive bartender who is certain to be smitten by my rogueish turn of phrase, a breath of fresh air amidst the tedium of serving drinks to ordinary mannerless folk

also me, circa 2011

im gettin fuckin dragged itt

----------------

Cactus Ghost

Goons Are Great posted:

Were you the bartender whilst it happened?

no, the creepy nerdst

i had a lot of growing up to doest

----------------

Cactus Ghost

FutonForensic posted:

scuse me kids whilst i do the fattest bong rip of the 21st century

vanisher posted:

correct usage

----------------

Cactus Ghost

whilsting away the hours

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

"Check thyself before thou wreckest thine self!" I proclaim whilst performing an Ollie on mine skate-boarde.

verily, an olleiy more sick were never beheld

----------------