Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Gonna prep for the evening with a two tone black and yellow bowling shirt paired with black baggy oversize shorts. I'll have a silver chain that connects my front left belt loop with my wallet, and make sure that thing dangles low. My hair is slicked back, jet black as well. Its extra at the salon I go to for them to dye my already dark brown hair, but the payoffs are coming. A little gel on the eyebrows, not too much. My blind date has no idea what she's in for. Slide on in to my honda civic, yea - i'm rocking those undercarriage lights as featured in my favorite movie of all time, Fast & The Furious. I slide into the dennys (gonna be my treat) and i've got the opening line all worked out. She might collapse from excitement, i'm prepared for that.

"Nice to meet you, care for a mint whilst we wait for our table?" as I pull out my Altoids tin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

just realized "while" and whilst" are identical, so by that logic other "ile" words can end "ilst"

"such a pretty smilst m'lady"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

scuse me kids whilst i do the fattest bong rip of the 21st century

correct usage

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext