Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
JB, have you considered hiring somebody to come clear that out for you? I have no idea what landscapers cost in your area, but here across the pond there's a zillion crews with the proper equipment that could rough clear that in a day for a few hundo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Rhyno posted:

We were quoted $7000 just to tear everything out and cut it up. Haul away and disposal was extra.

Define "everything". Are you talking just the brush and undergrowth, or trees as well? IME trees add a zero to everything.

Or they might have just overquoted you because they didn't want to gently caress with it.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Double posting, but based on what my parents pay for rough landscaping work, underbrush is about $1000/acre and trees are about $120/ea for somebody with a bucket truck, bobcat, and chipper. Depends on the season though, that's early spring prices.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Oh no I'm not talking about anything like that, I'm talking 50 to 80 footers that are nowhere near anything important. You've got a big boy.