Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Does anyone have some guidance or ideas on getting a small backyard landscaped?

Mine is about 25 x 30 so fairly tiny, which I think is going to make a lot of landscape designers pass.

I'm mostly looking for a private place to relax and for a dog or two to play in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Solkanar512 posted:

Are you looking for ideas on what to do, or are you more concerned about finding folks to do the work? If it’s the former, Better Homes and Gardens has tons of sample landscaping plans for various sizes and types of yards, and I think This Old House has some stuff as well.

Both, but the real worry is I have an old concrete driveway hidden under the yard that's been there for decades, about 4-5 inches down.

I'm afraid of how much doing anything is going to cost.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I have a small backyard (in southern california) with very close neighbors, and I'd like to throw up some hedges for privacy.

Any place I can find some ideas on this?

Also if there's some sort of landscaping planning software that would be neat to play with.