Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Yeah. First non training day at new job, various video game announcements, new hitman 2 level set Harvey’s island and most importantly all of this stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Amazing Zimmo posted:

That tweet is like a @dril tweet, it can be used every day of the year

Giggled a bit, uncomfortably, FWIW.

Insert useless lol here too, I guess.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug

{scratches "stop sniffing glue" off tomorrow's to-do list}

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
BTW if poo poo does happen tomorrow, USPOL Fall: Pelosi Turns a New Leaf

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/24/seven-freshman-democrats-these-allegations-are-threat-all-we-have-sworn-protect/

I mean, the signaling is quite obvious at this point

LegendaryFrog
Oct 8, 2006

The Mastered Mind

That’s my read. Pelosi, as speaker, is charged with being “last on the ship” for a move like impeachment. Once she is in there is no real path forward for democrats to NOT impeach without a catastrophic amount of disarray. That Pelosi is talking to press tonight indicating she is turning around on the issue is the kind of signaling you would expect from them testing the waters before diving in.

negativeneil
Jul 8, 2000

"Personally, I think he's done a great job of being down to earth so far."

He's so egotistical he can't help but leave the breadcrumbs. He's telling the press he hopes they find the transcripts and to keep doing what they're doing.

They're gonna leak fake transcripts to the press that exonerate them. Even if the real transcripts come out, it will have sufficiently muddied the waters. The fact that he refused to officially release them gives up the game.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Both US and UK politics are gonna be :munch: today

When is the UK supreme Court supposed to rule in proro-whatever, anyway?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Otteration posted:

Giggled a bit, uncomfortably, FWIW.

Insert useless lol here too, I guess.

When in disgrace with fortune and men's balls
I all alone beweep my outcast state,
And trouble deaf Congress with my bootless lols,
And look upon myself, and curse my fate,

OddObserver posted:

When is the UK supreme Court supposed to rule in proro-whatever, anyway?

10.30 am UK time, so early enough in burgertime

E2: lmao

https://twitter.com/pedestriandaily/status/1176364352653287426?s=19

Failed Imagineer fucked around with this message at 06:44 on Sep 24, 2019

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

lol what the gently caress

Nazis: “If this movement was based on science then it would be led by scientists.”

Also Nazis: “Well clearly all these scientists telling us we need to do something are flat out wrong and are trying to pass a political agenda.”

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Amazing Zimmo posted:

That tweet is like a @dril tweet, it can be used every day of the year

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/822504053057929218

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Tayter Swift posted:

BTW if poo poo does happen tomorrow, USPOL Fall: Pelosi Turns a New Leaf
If the vote to begin impeachment goes through,
Uspol fall: the fall of decorum the leaf

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
Please repost the screeching kitty tax from earlier. I’m trying to show it to my wife.

Asema
Oct 2, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kramdar posted:

Please repost the screeching kitty tax from earlier. I’m trying to show it to my wife.

https://twitter.com/smarxist_/status/1175462795397259271

Aspergeoisie
Jun 6, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Pelosi isn't going to do anything. The inevitable failure to successfully impeach Trump only a year before the actual election would deflate the left's motivation levels from "WE'RE LITERALLY LIVING IN A DYSTOPIA DO SOMETHING" to a full abandonment of hope and low voter turnout.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Aspergeoisie posted:

Pelosi isn't going to do anything. The inevitable failure to successfully impeach Trump only a year before the actual election would deflate the left's motivation levels from "WE'RE LITERALLY LIVING IN A DYSTOPIA DO SOMETHING" to a full abandonment of hope and low voter turnout.

I actually don't believe this. There was a record turnout in the midterms and it was specifically to put people in place to hold Trump accountable, if the Democrats do their job then the blame falls entirely on the Republicans. If Republicans don't impeach Trump then it could be used to push people into voting, direct action, and so on

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Aspergeoisie posted:

yeah I'm sure having a couple of months of televised breakdown of all of the things voting to impeach and then having the Republicans in the Senate look at all of that and then vote against what hopefully at that point will be the will of the people will definitely drive down voter turnout.

thank you for this wonderful insight and I hope that your campaign for God emperor of the world goes well. Gods bless

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Strange Poon posted:

I actually don't believe this. There was a record turnout in the midterms and it was specifically to put people in place to hold Trump accountable, if the Democrats do their job then the blame falls entirely on the Republicans. If Republicans don't impeach Trump then it could be used to push people into voting, direct action, and so on

Yeah, the base wants the House to do this more than anything else

https://twitter.com/RepDonBeyer/status/1176232777215332353

Kramdar
Jun 21, 2005

Radmark says....Worship Kramdar
:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe