Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

You need PS3 or PC or 360 to play the metal gear collection unfortunately. I wish they'd just port it minus MGS4 if that's the hangup

edit: not to imply MGS4 is on anything other than PS3 you'll need one of those either way

mgs collection isn't on pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

make it snatcher and psychonauts july instead since those are kojimas only good games :smugbird:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Zeluth posted:

I got to play the PS2 and was dumbfounded.

It was like seeing the 3DO at a person's house. Why did you purchase that?

thanks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Hopefully the baby will be able to dab on thanos in the death stranding br where u do ponderous sony 1st party game combat qhile ahuffling boxes

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I want to replay the mgs games but to play the hd versions id have to plug in mys ps3 and find a ps3 controller that works but theyre all chinese bootlegs now

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Well I can still play mgs 1 and msx metal gear 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ita August wveryone