Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

I got confused and didn’t realize the 3D World theme was here. Heck yeah! Love this game already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

GreatGreen posted:

Completely serious, it's the 8-bitdo wireless USB adapter paired with a PS4 Dualshock 4 or your favorite non-Nintendo controller. My Dualshock 4 has the vibrators disabled because controller vibration is dumb, and I'd suggest everybody disable theirs as well. It's extremely easy, just cut the vibrator's red wire or pull it from the PCB with pliers.

All official Nintendo Switch controllers are total garbage for platformers or anything that needs serious d-pad use, which is a shame.

edit: ^^^ exactly like the poster above me said.

Just bought the adapter and a $7 stylus off amazon. Both get here tomorrow, thanks.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

TealShark posted:

This game is pretty much everything I had hoped the sequel would be, now on a system I can use more than 30 feet from a console!

I manually ported up one my old pieces of work from the Wii U version, a loving tribute to some of my favourite things in Mario 3. Have at it, if you'd like:

Mario 3's Greatest Hits
Difficulty: You know all of the tricks to these by heart
GLJ-4VD-D2H

This was simple but fun. Nailed the Mario 3 difficulty and style. Good job!

Edit: Here's my first for MM2, super short but can be tough at the end. Q81-2YC-20H

Beastie fucked around with this message at 21:52 on Jun 28, 2019

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

It would be neat if we could form clubs or groups similar to what you do on Xbox live.

That way we would have a feed of our group uploading levels, rating them, beating records, etc.

Alas, Nintendo.