Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Made my first level! Keeping it simple for now, only has a couple goombas

GVQ-TV7-2JF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

This stage is a designated quarantine zone for good opinions, non-good opinion havers need not bother

YHM-BFX-7QG

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

If you like short action stages with ~~EPIC~~ boss fights then good news for you

Drop It Like It's Hot

RX3-DDT-MHF

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

The Lobster posted:

Fawf's level Two Goombas came up in the randomizer for me and I loved it so much that I had to play all the rest of their levels as well, which are great. Drop It Like It's Hot is very clever.

D'aww, thanks!

Finished my newest stage, it's one big homage to Bubble Bobble (and a touch of Puzzle Bobble)

Bubble Bobble Medley
FTG-56N-VRF

At first I was bummed to not have the Yoshi amiibo costume but the Powerball music wound up being a good approximation of the Bubble Bobble tune so I can't complain.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Playing a few random levels and left a comment saying "We need more levels like this! I liked it a lot!" and was told that my post contained rude language and couldn't post it. What???

I wasn't allowed to save a stage until I removed "like" from the title, I'm guessing it's a banned word to keep people from begging for likes

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

story time

Torment Beyond the Grave
VH8-6NT-07G

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

internet celebrity posted:

Here's the meanest thing I've done so far. You want the helmet before the boss fight? Yoshi dies. You monster.

(Yes I know you can do screenshots through the switch but :effort:)

Thank you for your service.

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

Sometimes it's just nice to go on a stroll with your best friend

My friend, Bowser

RWC-V3R-DGG

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

finished my jam level

my baby loves it!!!