Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
Not that I’ve got boundless hope but it’d be nice if the online latency improved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I really like Multiplayer but I have no idea why it has a progression system (when winning is almost random) but will say that the higher ur rank the less often the totally unplayable lag shows up.
It still should have like a million changes to how it works systemically but...i love bein a bastard in it still its fun

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

The Lobster posted:

Cute! Mario's canon age is literally always 25 I think which seems very weird to me.

my favorite part of that is the interview where miyamoto said it he was like "that is literally the only thing we defined about him"

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
here it is

quote:

"I think it was fortuitous that we didn't put any restrictions on Mario as a character," he said in the footage. "Normally when you create a character and present him to the world, all the details get filed in: what's his favourite colour? what kind of food does he like to eat?"
"But aside from the fact that he's about 24-25 years old, we didn't define anything else."

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
some become available for whoever completes it (so like i think for red coins for example, its whoever gets the last one) & then ppl can jump on their head to steal it (or if they die it bubbles i think)

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
if u have a single super mushroom in a level & the completion is "Only can complete as Big Mario" - then the moment someone gets that mushroom its over 4 everyone else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Random Stranger posted:

Power ups respawn in multiplayer and even occur multiple times in a question blocks. That's less of a big deal.

Not always, ya in question mark blocks it’s once per life (u get a second chance if another player steals it) but u can have a single spawn power up in mp...played a versus level designed around it