Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.
planning to play every level posted, cant wait!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

Spellman posted:

Mario Galaxy Maker for cool physics and Yoshi's Island-style levels

theres a mario 64 maker romhack, its not too complicated from what i've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNZk4ggJkcc

maybe nintendo will do it too (lol)

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Spacebump posted:

What is a good/cheap stylus for the Switch and where can I buy it?

any good capacitive stylus is apparently good to go. got mine from amazon but doesnt get here until tomorrow.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

might get that hori dpad joycon, but portable only is a big red flag for me. considering either modding myself or buying a premodded joycon with that dpad shell replacement thing. then agian, the dpad button i've managed to get quite used to using them as a dpad, works like a dpad now for me at least even tho sometimes the lack of any cross plastic in the middle can feel weird but hey its working okay.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

played one of the popular maps last night and i had a goddamn super ball from mario land, even had the muisc and mario went grey. gently caress doki doki style, i bet we get a gameboy style dlc.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Inferior Third Season posted:

Why do I have to use a shoulder button to spin jump? Let me use my Super Mario World muscle memory I've developed over the past two decades.

agreed, needs patching back in.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

either the maker itself is limited or im not seeing the proper buttons to hit, how do you do all the wacky poo poo the story mode courses and some player courses do? stuff like the spooky effects, changing the music, having the n64 and gamecube logos popup on the screen, that kinda poo poo. feels like a lot is locked behind something and i cant tell what.

i made a level but refuse to upload it until i gently caress around some more. basically a joke level with "death comes 4 u" in coins and then followed by boss characters x20. felt frustrated i couldnt make what i wanted to after getting inspired by all your levels and the story mode levels.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Rather Watch Them posted:

Tap the brick character in the top left and it'll switch to frog. Frog makes noise.

NofrikinfuN posted:

Most of what you described is in sound effects. Hit the frog in the upper left to access it.

i saw that last night but there was still only a tiny amount of sound choices that popped up on the row.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

NofrikinfuN posted:

When you hit the button to switch to the sound mode, clicking the search box will bring up the full list of effects.

:stare: i am such a loving idiot. thank you.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Macaluso posted:

I hope you can make more than one set of worlds. I'm assuming you can't, but I'd like to make shorter like three world games that have more consistent gameplay between them instead of doing 40 that are all over the place.

it sounds like you can, they said up to 8 worlds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

Macaluso posted:

What I need is a DKCR maker

one day... i can feel it in my heart.