Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

made a desert scrolling skull level: 2Q5-2HM-7VF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

J-Spot posted:

This one feels overwhelming at first but it ended up being fun and I think it was smart to keep it short.

thanks for the feedback!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

KML-3HB-15G

DOOMSHIP: smb3 airship theme, autoscrolling

Crusader fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jun 29, 2019

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

RLJ-50R-V0G

experimenting with the poison rotten shrooms

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

week 1 game jam submission:

"switch it down, switch it up"

2RQ-4NJ-1NG

mostly a result of seeing which 3d world elements could trigger switches and going from there - feedback of all kinds v. welcome!

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Even if you're not interested in climbing the 'Mario Maker Course Creator Fame Ladder' or whatever it can be really helpful to actually physically watch other people play your course, especially if you like to make difficult levels and your roommates are less than stellar Mario players.

or waaaay better players than you are, as in my case where I was stunned to see shortcuts and optimized running that I had never considered or attempted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

don't trust em - 2LJ-0P4-TLF

most of the inspiration here was accidentally finding out that fire flowers could trigger clown cars to go active