Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Picking this up tonight! :D I had hundreds of hours on the WiiU version and now I am going to replicate some of those levels!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

DalaranJ posted:

BTW, thanks to the mods for surprise stickying the thread.

No problem! SMM1 was my GOTY when it last came out and my goodness this is even better I am absolutely in love with it!!

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
It is crazy how wonderful and amazing this game is. GOTY? Nope. GOTC.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am going to play and comment on every level on the sheet in order from top to bottom.
Look out for comments/stamps/drawn miiverse pictures from a user called "VG sa" on your levels! :D

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Whoever bought this lovely new avatar for me, you are truly wonderful and it is so incredibly appropriate right now :D
Been stuck in endless mode for a bit, trying to get into the top 1000. I am currently just over 3800 and having a whale of a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I am attempting to use what the videos and tweets posted here have said about good design level and it is tough but so rewarding.
I have been trying to make my levels as simple as possible while also having little fun things for people to do if they want a longer experience :D

I knew it was smart to bring to switch to work for my lunch break!