Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

People are already making some very sadistic and evil courses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was hoping my Apple Pencil would work with Mario Maker 2, but it doesn't. I need to find a way to get the official MM2 stylus. :P

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bulgakov posted:

slice off your pinky and mount it in a conductive toob

.... this makes sense to me right now without coffee. :hmmyes:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Something I love and appreciate is the mode that gives you random levels to play based on difficulty. It appears there is a hidden criteria that based on the difficulty you pick it will choose levels based on the completion %. So if you choose easy, then it will pick levels that close to everyone has completed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I wish Nintendo would implement an accessibility character that cant die and has unlimited jumping, but if you play as it you can't record times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

No idea but I just lost like 130 points all at once :psyduck:

What a bummer, I wish I had some kind of idea as to whats going on. Seeing hearts come in is nice but seeing that number go down for some reason just feels bad.

Ewww, I didn't realize Mario Maker 2 had a system like this, but I haven't really delved into creating levels. That said, I think Mario Maker 2 should only have an option to like levels, the boo option should be removed.